Looking for Direct Home Loans? When the Bank Says No, We Say Yes
Are you struggling with direct home loans because of self-employment, a challenging credit history, or some other problem? At Direct Credit Home Loans Australia, we offer Traditional Prime Home Loans and alternative loans for people who have trouble securing a mortgage loan through the bank. Whether you need direct credit for an ATO tax debt, have a new business with limited financials, or have had credit issues in the past, don’t assume that you can’t get a loan. We work with our clients to find the solution that suits their circumstances best.
Benefits of Direct Finance Loans
People come to DCHLA for a variety of reasons. If you are self-employed or just don’t fit standard lending criteria, we can still help you get the funds you need to achieve your goals. It’s our job to provide loans for borrowers whose circumstances aren’t typical. Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Variable home loans. We offer a range of variable loan products, each with its own flexible features. We can help you select the one that will be the most beneficial for you regardless of your circumstances. You may qualify if you are a PAYG earner or are self-employed and have your full financials along with sound credit and at least a 5% deposit.
- Low-doc home loans. When you are self-employed, it can be difficult to obtain financing. At DCHLA, we do not require the two years’ full financials many banks require. We work with our self-employed clients who meet certain criteria such as being Australian citizens over 18 years of age, having a 15% deposit or equity in existing property, and possessing the last two current ATO-lodged BAS or an accountant with whom we can verify your income.
- Credit-impaired loans. Even if you don’t fit the box the bank requires, you may still qualify for a loan through DCHLA. Instead of automatically going by your credit score, we have real people who look at your situation and identify loan products that may meet your needs.
Common Mistakes People Make re Loans Direct
Over our 20 years as lenders in Australia, we have seen many borrowers make avoidable mistakes that end up costing them money and options. When it comes to borrowing and refinancing, be sure to avoid:
- Waiting too long to refinance. When you wait until the last minute, you put unnecessary pressure on yourself and risk putting yourself in a bad situation. Plan ahead.
- Making loan decisions based on interest rates alone. There’s more to the picture including flexibility, lower documentation requirements, and faster closings.
- Not exploring the full lender spectrum. Banks aren’t your only option. If the bank says no, don’t assume that we will, too.
You can speak with a real person at DCHLA who will look at the big picture and help you find a solution tailored to your individual needs.
About Direct Credit Home Loans Australia
At DCHLA, we are a non-bank home and commercial loan provider. We offer common sense lending solutions to a wide range of Australian clients including those who are self-employed, those with credit issues, and more. We help these folks achieve their ambitions through a range of custom loan products and by having real people make the final call – not computer algorithms. Contact us today to learn more.