Are You Looking for Home, Car Loans on the Gold Coast? Let DCHLA Help
If you are looking for loans on the Gold Coast but haven’t been successful going the bank route, Direct Credit Home Loans Australia may be the solution. We are a solution-based lender offering home and car loans on the Gold Coast for people with borrowing challenges such as self-employment and credit issues. We understand the challenges of borrowing in these situations, so we offer flexible solutions that open the door to financing for many more people.
Benefits of Fixed Loans on the Gold Coast
When people apply for home loans on the Gold Coast, one of the first decisions they need to make is whether a fixed-rate or variable-rate loan is the right choice for them. The truth is that they each have their advantages, and which is right for you depends on several factors. Here are some of the reasons to choose a fixed-rate product:
- Peace of mind. If you are the kind of person who prefers certainty, then a fixed-rate loan may be right for you. A fixed rate means that you will know exactly how much you’ll be paying every month, and that amount will not change as long as your loan is fixed.
- Easier budgeting. When you know what to expect to pay each month, it’s much easier to come up with a reliable budget. This benefit is especially important for first-time buyers on a tight budget and other expenses to handle such as moving costs and renovation.
- Easier saving. A fixed-rate loan makes it easier to save for a rainy day. You can more easily manage your finances when you know what they are and then put money away each month, allowing you to plan for the future.
We also offer variable home loans, which come with their own set of benefits – for example, you’ll benefit from falling interest rates and the lower payments they bring. We can work with you to determine the best option for you.
Key Questions to Ask DCHLA about Your Loan on the Gold Coast
When you work with a non-bank lender, you may have several questions. We are always happy to answer any questions or concerns you have and make sure that you feel confident and knowledgeable about your loan. Make sure that you know the answers to questions such as:
- How long will processing my loan take after I have submitted all required documents?
- Are there any fees for advance payments?
- Are there any restrictions on property size or type?
- What are my options as a self-employed individual?
- What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can borrow?
- Are there age restrictions?
- Where can I see the balance of my loan?
These are just a few examples of the questions you may have. We look forward to speaking with you and answering these and any other questions you may have for us.
About Direct Credit Home Loans Australia
At DCHLA, we have been addressing the lending needs of Australians since 1999. Although we are based in Brisbane, we offer our services throughout Australia. We provide self-employed individuals with the car and home loans on the Gold Coast they need. As more and more lenders decline applications due to tighter lending guidelines, we tailor solutions for our clients’ needs and provide an alternative. Contact DCHLA today to get started.