Did your bank say no?
Did your bank say no? Many people believe they are in a situation that no one can help them. Direct Credit has a range of products and solutions for any situation.
Talk to us today to find out how we can help you. Our friendly Brisbane based credit team are happy to discuss any scenario you may have, with no high sales pressure. If you don’t have time to talk to us, book a consultation and we are more than happy to discuss your situation via email!
Solutions we have provided in the past include:
- 85% Full Doc No Genuine Savings Required (Residential security)
- Refinance up to 93% Lvr including mortgage Insurance. Full Doc only
- 85% Low doc purchase or refinance the residential property with unlimited cash-out!
- Low doc Commercial up to 75% Lvr Accountants declaration Only
- Low Doc’s must be ABN & Gst registered for 12 Months
- Discharged bankrupts
- Up to 5 Defaults paid or unpaid considered
- Up to 2 Months mortgage arrears considered for refinancing
- ATO Tax debts catered for, and cash out for business purposes accepted.
- Company and Trust borrowers acceptable
- Private funds paid out
- Borrowers over 65 yrs of age acceptable with a clear and defined exit strategy
- Internet banking and dedicated client service team available.
How much can I borrow?
Most banks do not do loans for people with credit problems, but we do. if you have substantial credit problems, you may be able to borrow up to 80% of the value of the property.
What differences are there between these loans and a normal loan?
You will generally need to pay out any credit impairments before the loan or as part of a settlement, and you may need to pay a slightly higher interest rate and risk fee.
Why should I choose Direct Credit?
With Direct Credit, there are no break costs or early repayment fee’s (Excluding fixed rates and non-coded loans) and you have access to online banking and our dedicated client service team.