1800 000 800
Find Homeloans in Australia with DCHLA – We Look for Ways to Say Yes
If you’re looking for homeloans in Australia and having trouble being successful because of self-employment, Direct Credit Home Loans Australia can help. We offer low-doc loans tailored to your circumstances to help you achieve your goals even when the bank says no. See how easy we make it and how competitive our rates can be when you work with DCHLA.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Home Personal Loan
When you are ready to buy a house, one of the first things you’ll likely do is start looking for home loan lenders. There are also some other things you can do to give yourself the best chances of securing the loan you need.
- Save for a down payment. Depending on the type of loan you choose, you’ll need a down payment of at least 5%. Establish a monthly budget that allows you to save this amount so that you’ll be prepared when you start shopping for a loan.
- Check your credit score. Having a strong credit history puts you in the best position to get the loan you need. However, one of the best things about DCHLA is that we can often work with clients who have had credit problems in the past.
- Gather your documents. Lenders require documents such as tax returns and current and past financials. Ask us what you’ll need and what your options are if you’re self-employed.
Related Services We Provide to Home Loan Lenders in Australia
At DCHLA, we offer a range of loan products to suit a variety of situations, including:
- Variable home loans: Our home loans are competitive and secure, underwritten by large Australian banks.
- Low-doc home loans. We make it easier for self-employed borrowers and sub-contractors to achieve their financial goals without having to come up with two years of tax returns.
- Credit-impaired loans. If you are limited by your challenging credit history or limited financial records, we can work with you to find a solution.
- Commercial property loans. We offer commercial property loans available for both owner occupation and investment situations.
- Car and equipment loans. Get the new vehicle or business equipment you need, even if you are self-employed.
- Personal loans. Borrow up to $35,000 for any worthwhile purpose without having to go through the bank.
At DCHLA, we have been providing non-bank loans to Australians in a wide range of situations. Here, you’ll deal directly with real people, because we understand that you’re more than a set of numbers.
Why You Should Use Direct Credit Home Loans Australia
At DCHLA, we are an alternate non-bank home and commercial lender. We focus on helping people with outside-the-square loan solutions. We recognise that not everyone checks off all the boxes the bank requires but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be able to obtain the same loans. If you are self-employed, if you have past credit issues, if you are a first-time home buyer, and even if the bank has already said no, contact DCHLA for help.