Direct Credit offer common sense lending solutions to self-employed Australians. Through simple and tailored products we look to assist this important group of the Australian economy to achieve their ambitions.
Getting finance for a property when one or both of you are self-employed can sometimes be difficult. Many lenders insist on a minimum of two years of full financials before they will lend for a property. At Direct Credit we do not insist on this. If you have an ABN number that you have held for a minimum of 12 months and your accountant can verify your income via a letter, you are on your way! Alternatively you can provide us with your last two quarterly BAS statements (6 months) lodged with the ATO.
Features of our Low Doc Loans
- Borrow up to 90% for Purchases and 85% for Refinance
- Purchases and refinances
- Debt consolidation including business debts
- Refinance to payout tax debts
- Minimal paperwork
- Commercial funding also available
- Construction loans not currently available
- No credit scoring and real people are here to make decisions!
Loans are available for refinances up to 85% LVR and purchases up to 90%. We can also provide unlimited cash out on refinances. All Low-Doc loans are subject to land size and postcode locations within Australia. Commercial funding is also available for shops and offices etc.