Low Doc Loans in Melbourne to Help Self-Employed Clients Buy a House
Have you been struggling to get a loan because of your occupation? Low doc loans in Melbourne may be the way for you to go to get the loan you deserve even if you are self-employed. If your job doesn’t fit into the norm and you don’t have two years’ worth of tax returns, we are here to help you because everyone deserves to find and buy their dream house.
Benefits of Low Doc Home Loans in Melbourne
Here are a few benefits to consider when you are looking at getting a low doc home loan to make the next big step and buy your first house.
- We offer a range of options including loans with fixed and variable rates so you can decide which option works for you and the way your income works. Just because you don’t receive a monthly paycheck, there is no reason that you shouldn’t get the same opportunities as everyone else.
- Just because you are self-employed there is no reason for you to miss out on the chance to buy a home. With low doc home loans, you can make home buying decisions just like your friends who work in an office from nine to five. We require minimal documentation because we understand that not every person fits inside the box.
What to Expect from Direct Credit Home Loans Australia Regarding Low Doc Loans Melbourne
Here are a few things you can expect when you come to Direct Credit Home Loans Australia.
- No credit scoring. We can give you a yes when a bank says no for those who need an alternate option to banks with ever-tightening lending guidelines. Our team understands the current lending environment and we know how hard it can be to be approved for a loan. We are here to help you.
- We accept alternate income verifications for self-employed clients. Maybe you work online and tax returns are not a part of your life. This doesn’t mean that there aren’t any other ways to prove that you have a consistent income.
- We are not a bank and all decisions are made by real people, not by algorithms. We work with our clients allowing you to have a chance to speak to an experienced team who understand how challenging it is for self-employed people to secure a loan.
- Common sense lending solutions for self-employed customers. We have been operating for over 20 years and our team is highly-trained to explain the ins and outs of loans to even if you have never taken one before.
About Direct Credit Home Loans Australia
Operating since 1999, we have been proudly serving Australians who need loans but can’t get them from banks due to the rules in place. We believe in helping those who are self-employed to get loans to buy a home that would otherwise be out of reach.
Contact us to find out more about the loan options we offer to help you get started on the path towards being a homeowner.