Prime Alt Doc Home Loan
Prime Alt Doc Home Loans
Direct Credit Home Loans Australia offer common sense lending solutions to self-employed Australians. Through simple and tailored products we look to assist this important group of the Australian economy to achieve their ambitions.
Direct Credit’s Prime Alt Doc product caters for self-employed applicants who require alternative methods of evidencing income verification.
For example where full financials aren’t available, do not accurately reflect the current trading of the business or where a complex business structure would make providing full documentation prohibitive. Applicants are able to verify their income using the last 2 most recent ATO lodged BAS, an accountant declaration or 6 months Business Bank statements.
Features & Criteria of our Prime Alt Doc Loans
Our Prime Alt Doc product caters for Self Employed applicants looking to purchase, refinance, debt consolidation (excluding ATO debt) or cash out purposes.
DIRECT ALT DOC PRIME
- 7.24% Interest rate displayed Prime Low Doc : 80% LVR on principle & interest repayments with loan amount over $100,000 and under $2,000,000
- ABN Required 2 yrs Min
- Last 2 most recent BAS statements required or Accountant Declaration to support income
- Maximum Loan to Value Ratio is 80%.
- Lenders Risk fee may apply – Call for a quote
- Min loan size is $100,000. Max Loan Size 2.5 Mill (65% Lvr) 2 Mill (75% Lvr) 1.75 Mill (80% Lvr)
- Sound credit history required
- Vacant land and Constrution not availiable on this product
- Loans for Investment – may attract an interest rate loading
- Interest only loading may apply
*The Comparison Rate is calculated on the basis of a loan of $300,000 over a term of thirty years, including application, valuation, lenders legal / settlement / risk fees, excluding searches, registration and government charges. Valuation fees based on metro home valued at or under $500,000 at $385.00 per valuation. Securities valued at over $500,000 and excluding metro areas POA.
Warning: This comparison rate applies only to the examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan
Steps to your Prime Alt Doc Home Loan
1. Am I eligible for a loan?
If you have been self-employed for atleast 2 years, with last 2 most recent ATO lodged BAS, have a sound credit history and have at least 20% deposit for a purchase or equity in existing property – you may qualify.
2. Know your loan capacity
3. Book a consultation or apply online
Call us on Freecall 1800 000 800 for a no obligation chat or, if you’re ready to apply get started now.